I am pleased to announce a new version of mahotas, my computer vision package for mahotas.
Many small improvements:
- Greyscale erosion & dilation
- Use imread module (if available)
- Add output argument to erode() & dilate()
- Add 14th Haralick feature (patch by MattyG) — currently off by default
- Improved zernike interface (zernike_moments)
- Add remove_bordering to labeled
- Faster implementation of
And a bugfix:
- Fix installation of test data
Mahotas is a computer vision library. Algorithms operate on numpy arrays, but are implemented in C++ for speed (efficiency is a major concern of mahotas).
It includes algorithms such as watershed, basic morphological operations, feature computation, and other tidbits.
Release: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/mahotas Repository: http://github.com/luispedro/mahotas API Docs: http://packages.python.org/mahotas/ Mailing List: http://groups.google.com/group/pythonvision General webpage: http://luispedro.org/software/mahotas